Operations Director, Stewart Waddell, says: “The Mitrefinch system is simply outstanding. It is worlds apart from anything else in the marketplace today – I really cannot overstate its effectiveness enough. With almost 2,000 client payrolls to process each month, it’s imperative that our payroll partner is able to complete them all accurately and in a timely manner. Mitrefinch has never delivered anything short of perfection.
“Mitrefinch’s dedication to product development is what sets the barre in terms of excellence. My team works with Mitrefinch to offer additional insight and advice on system developments which, when combined with Mitrefinch’s own product development schedule, means that Flexipay is arguably the best product on the market. The continual development means that customer experience is second to none – new features are added before you even know you need them.”
Among the key features which Dataplan finds most effective are:
- In-built report writer allows you to create reports with ease
- Easily viewed audit trail
- Payments can be made easily in a manner most suitable to your business
- The software is fully customisable
- Direct to HMRC P11D submission
- Direct to HMRC RTI submissions
- Auto-enrolment is fully automated using Flexipay
- Multiple job split feature shows a breakdown of employee roles on payslips
“One feature which particularly sets Mitrefinch apart is auto-enrolment,” adds Stewart. “Flexipay has really led the way here – every other system requires the individual assessment to be done via a pension provider, slowing the process down. Flexipay handles everything from start to finish; it has been a life-saver for many of our clients.
“Flexipay Payroll system is bursting with features that are worth their weight in gold. Everything from the in-built report writer to the direct HMRC link has been developed with the customer in mind. It is as close to perfection as a payroll system can ever hope to be.”
Through its payroll service, Dataplan Payroll:
- Has around 80 staff members using the software
- Services almost 2,000 customers
- Prints 80,000 payslips each month
- Pays around £300m in wages each month.