Don't waste time
Empower your teams with integrated Time and Attendance Software, HR Systems and Payroll Solutions
Travel to the UK may be required for training.
Here’s what our Implementation Consultant’s do:
· Work closely with our customers to understand their unique business environments, processes and challenges, so that we may best configure our software to suit their unique needs.
· Travel (on occasion) to customer sites to participate in requirements gathering sessions, configuration workshops, system training, and system go-live sessions.
· Provide demonstrations of our software to these clients in order to illustrate how the many different features can be setup for their particular implementation.
· Participate in system configurations based on clients’ requirements. Configurations will require direct database interaction, thus requiring solid SQL skills.
· Act as the project manager throughout the lifecycle implementation, keeping all relevant stakeholders updated.
· Document the configuration and processes used in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the support team for ongoing support once the customer is “live”.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A Degree in any technical discipline (highly desired).
· 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced software company environment.
· Experience implementing software applications into customer environments (we are also interested in speaking with helpdesk and application support professionals who want to be more client-facing and feel ready for an opportunity like this).
· First class written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Comfortable and experienced in one-to-one situations, leading meetings and presenting to small groups.
· A strong technical mindset with a comfort being in complex technical environments.
· A natural affinity for solving problems and thinking on your feet. You have a track record of “getting it done”.
· Willingness to travel (approx. 25%).
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, sometimes hectic, never boring, intellectually challenging environment.
Here’s what you can expect if you come on board:
· To join a company very much in the ascendancy, and take advantage of the many opportunities for career advancement.
· To be compensated competitively
· To work and collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals.
· To have the support of everyone in the organization to help you execute.
· To be working on high profile, highly visible projects.
· To be challenged intellectually.
· To have the opportunity to make a big impact.